Physical Therapist-Crown Point, IN
*****up to $5000 sign on bonus for full time employment*****
Looking for an outpatient Physical Therapist!
RUSH Physical Therapy in Crown Point, IN is looking for a fun and dedicated licensed Physical Therapist to join our team. The Crown Point clinic is in a new space with a lot of room to provide patient care along with private rooms for manual therapy. Whether you are looking to make a change or looking for your first job as a Physical Therapist, we welcome you to apply! We encourage our physical therapists to take courses and certifications that interest them and will support you in your plans! Are you looking to take a specialty exam in the future? We offer study groups for OCS, CHT and more. We also offer a Clinical ladder that recognizes your growth as a clinician with monetary stipends. At RUSH Physical Therapy, we encourage and foster growth for leadership as well. If leadership in the future interests you, we offer a leadership training program.
Hours: Full Time 40 hours per week with 2 evening per week.
Compensation starting at: $70,000 with potentional for student debt relief.
Benefits and Incentives (for full-time at 32 hrs+):
- Multiple health plans: PPO and HSA options through BC/BS
- Dental/vision/prescription/disability/supplemental life insurance and more
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and extended illness days (EID)
- Indefinite student debt benefit program
- Industrywide unmatched continuing education program with unlimited access to CEU courses, national certifications, and more
- Competitive compensation with annual performance reviews
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- In states where permitted: document in charts using accepted medical terminology and format.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- One year of outpatient physical therapy or outpatient clinical experience if a student.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.