Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) -KORT-Madison, IN
KORT Physical Therapy is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist SLP-CCC or SLP- CFY
KORT Physical Therapy in Madison, IN is seeking local speech language pathologist (SLP) at our dedicated outpatient center. For this position you must have previous experience in pediatrics as a speech language pathologist. We are able to consider candidates wanting to do their Clnical Fellowship with us!
We have a multidisciplinary staff in your community offering PT and OT services. Early Intervention experience is a PLUS but not required to be considered.
Schedule: Full Time M-F with afternoon hours preferred
Compensation starting at $52,000 for CFY candidates and $62,000 depending on experience for SLP-CCC
- To provide quality patient care while maintaining positive level of interaction with facilities and clients.
- Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Meet American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) minimum standards for initiation Clinical Fellowship Year including but not limited to 36 credit hours in prescribed study.
- State licensure/registration where appropriate.ASHA certification required.
- Pediatrics experience in internship
- 300 hours in prescribed clinical practicum experience required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.