Assistant Center Manager (Physical Therapist) - North Miami FL
Exciting Physical Therapist Opportunity in North Miami, FL!!!
Select Physical Therapy is currently interviewing Physical Therapist for a full time Assistant Center Manager opportunity. Are you a Physical Therapist with a minimum of one (1) year of experience working in outpatient orthopedics and interested in pursuing management? If so, this position is for you! The Assistant Center Manager serves as a platform for the training and development necessary for consideration of a promotion to a Center Manager role within 12-18 months. This position will help oversee our physical therapy team of 6 clinicians and multiple front office support staff treating a general outpatient population!
Every Assistant Center Manager is responsible treating a caseload in addition to creating and promoting a safe environment, ensuring an exceptional experience for patients and employees, and helping Select Medical meet its annual business plan. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow your business with the NATION’S LEADER IN OUTPATIENT PHYSICAL THERAPY!
Work Hours: Monday - Friday. Hours TBD
Compensation: Starting at $80,000/yr plus up to $10,000 sign on bonus potential! Salary commensurate with experience! Indefinite student debt benefit program offered for this role.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM…
- Financially incentivized clinical development ladder
- National Leadership Development Program supported by local mentor
- APTA Accredited Orthopedic PT Residency Program
- Certification for Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy
- Give Back To The Profession! Support of Clinical Instructor certification and incentives for participation
Benefits. The following is the benefits package:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous escalating PTO benefits with separate accrual of extended illness time
- Annual performance review with opportunity for pay increase
- Center incentive/bonus program
- Employee referral bonuses
- Competitive salary and more!
Essential People Leadership Functions:
- Assist with staff development and growth, offering clinical and non-clinical employees coaching, guidance, training, and support. This includes assisting in the supervision of staff in the absence of a Center Manager and as needed based on employee goals and performance.
- Assist leadership in the growth of the center and market through program and business development, and participate in or lead the team’s involvement at community events.
- Support employee engagement and retention efforts by creating and fostering high levels of trust, promoting physical and psychological safety, ensuring every team member is in a role that allows them to do work that is fulfilling/meaningful, and celebrating and recognizing team and individual achievements.
- Assist with the management and resolution of employee relations issues to ensure consistent compliance with Human Resources and organizational policies and procedures.
Essential Operational Functions:
- Assist with developing strategies to increase profitability, including the growth of referral sources, organic marketing efforts, and building strong community relationships.
- Responsible for direct patient care that promotes an exceptional patient experience.
- Encourage development, learning, and growth that will enable clinical staff to support patients’ needs.
- Review results of outcome program measures and develop plans to improve patient care where needed.
- Ensure strong physician, customer, and payor relations and coordinates implementation of clinical specialty programs as requested by the customer.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Required to be proficient in Windows based office technologies (ex. Word, Excel).
- Ability to exhibit leadership qualities, including integrity, positivity, discernment, resilience, courage, resourcefulness, and business focus.
- Possesses effective communication skills for accurate, concise and organized report writing and presentation of information to staff and patients.
- Ability to identify and prioritize issues and actions to take in an expedient and effective manner.
- Must have at minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy or graduated from an accredited school of Occupational Therapy.
- Must possess current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of which he or she will practice.
- CPR certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.