Physical Therapist- In the Home Physical Therapy
NovaCare Rehabilitation is seeking a Physical Therapist for our In the Home Physical Therapy Program based out of Mays Landing, NJ
NovaCare Rehabilitation is looking for dynamic physical therapists to join our IHPT (In the Home Physical Therapy) team
This unique position would be covering the Jersey Shore area treating mostly orthopedic patients in their home before they transition into our outpatient centers.
NO OASIS PAPER WORK, bill under Medicare Part B using our outpatient documentation.
This position offers schedule flexibility of hours.
If you're an experienced physical therapist who can work independently this position is for you.
By becoming a part of our team you also get access to our internal continuing education program which is the nation's largest with over 300 APTA accredited course free each year. That's right we pay for your CEUs.
Unique Location/Job Details: Outpatient Physical Therapy in the home (IPTH) program and covering in our outpatient orthopedic centers if needed. Treating post operative patients in their homes before going to physical therapy center. Must have at least 1 year of licensed experience. Mobile Hot Spot Required for Documentation.
Schedule: As needed based on needs for in the home PT patients.
Compensation: $55 per visit during the week and $65 per visit on the weekends.
Benefits and Incentives (for full-time at 32 hrs+):
- Industrywide unmatched continuing education program with unlimited access to CEU courses, national certifications, and more
- Company matching 401(k) once you work over 1000 hours with us
At NovaCare, every physical therapist's journey becomes a testament to excellence, innovation, and life-changing patient care. We are here to nurture your growth and champion your aspirations. We take pride in creating an exceptional patient experience, helping all of our patients get back to athletics, work, life and the things they love.
Why Join Our Team:
- Outlined and defined mentorship program
- Clinical Support (locally and nationally: speakers & journal clubs)
- Dedicated career paths for clinical and professional growth
- Paid National certifications (COMT, dry needling, blood flow restriction, pelvic, Graston, KT tape, and more)
- Specialties offered nationwide: aquatic, vestibular, concussion management, sports medicine, pelvic health, oncology rehab, hand therapy, pediatrics, lymphedema, neurological, and FCE/work conditioning.
- 1900 centers in 39 states, offering internal movement
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Graduate from an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited PT school
- Valid State Physical Therapist License
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.