Patient Care Tech PCT day shift
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Hospital*
in Mesa, AZ
Patient Care Technician (PCT) / Nursing Assistant (NA)
Full-Time Day Shift
6:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
$3,000 sign-on bonus
Pay Rate: $18.14 - $23.00 per hour depending on experience
Shift Differential + flexible schedule
Benefits of becoming a Patient Care Tech with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home
- Team-oriented and family-like culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Full-benefits package for full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability.
- Tuition assistance and professional development
Patient Care Technicians work collaboratively with our nursing and therapy teams and assist patients in their rehabilitation process. They are obtaining vital signs, help the patient with daily activities, promptly answering call lights, reporting any issues or progress observed, and reinforcing rehab techniques as assigned by the therapy team.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Certified BLS or completion in first 90 days of employment required.
- Requires hospital experience as a patient care technician, nursing assistant, or actively enrolled in nursing school
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.