Physical Therapist Assistant Per Diem - Trinity FL
Join the BEST in outpatient Physical Therapy in Trinity, FL!
Select Physical Therapy has an immediate need for a licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) for a Per Diem outpatient opportunity. Join our team of 3 PTs, 2 PTAs, 2 OT Hand Therapists and two front office support staff at this outpatient center. We treat general outpatient orthopedic conditions (non-op, pre-op post-op), vestibular, concussion and TMJ conditions. We provide preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy. Let's foster your growth!
Newly licensed PTA graduates and experienced PTA (preferably with outpatient experience), APPLY!
Work Schedule: As Needed Mon - Fri.
Compensation: Starts at $25/hr! Starting hourly rate commensurate with experience.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- In states where permitted: document in charts using accepted medical terminology and format.
- A valid state license (where applicable), registration or certification as a Physical Therapist Assistant upon graduation from an approved curriculum for Physical Therapist Assistants, and having passed a national examination for Physical Therapist Assistants certified by the CAPTE.
- State license and/or certification must be valid in the state in which the individual will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.