Physical Therapist Assistant
NovaCare Rehabilitation is seeking an outpatient Pelvic Health Physical Therapist Assistant in Beaver Falls, PA
Our Beaver Falls outpatient physical therapy center is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed Pelvic Health Physical Therapist Assitant to provide exceptional patient care experiences. At Novacare, an emphasis is placed on improving access and enhancing the quality of pelvic health rehabilitation. We take pride in creating an exceptional patient experience, helping all of our patients get back to athletics, work, life, and the things they love.
Join our national network of specialty-trained, highly competent pelvic health therapists. Select is committed to supporting pelvic health clinicians who strive to offer a higher level of care while contributing to the development of best practices. Discover your purpose, and join our mission to provide the best pelvic health care available in the communities we serve.
Elevate your career today by joining our distinguished pelvic health team!
Schedule: Part-time, Monday-Friday, 10-30 hours per week based on patient need and your availability.
Compensation: $20-$25.00 based on your experience
Unique Location/Job Details: Multiple therapist outpatient center looking to add a PTA who specializes in Pelvic Floor. Must have at least 1 year of licensed experience treating pelvic floor or Level IA Pelvic Floor certification. Flexible schedule, 10-30 hours per week depending on what you are available to work.
Benefits and Incentives (Part-Time -32 hours per week)
- Company matching 401(k) after 1000 hours worked
- Competitive compensation with annual performance reviews
- Unmatched Continuing Education program with over 300 APTA accredited courses offered free to you each each.
- Responsible for patient care under the direction and supervision of a licensed physical therapist as mandated by State Practice Act.
- Possesses training and education which allows him/her to assist the Physical Therapist in carrying out prescribed treatment program.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate from an approved curriculum for Physical Therapist Assistants, and having passed a national examination for Physical Therapist Assistants certified by the CAPTE.
- State license and/or certification must be valid in the state in which the individual will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Must have 1 year of Pelvic Floor experience with at least Level 1A certification.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.