Program Director - Spine
As a leader in the field of physical therapy, Select Physical Therapy, in partnership with Cedars Sinai, offers a unique opportunity to shape the future of spine care.
In this role, you will have the chance to collaborate with renowned spine physicians, leveraging their expertise to develop innovative treatment programs. You will be at the forefront of cutting-edge research and technology, ensuring that patients receive the most advanced and effective care available.
Not only will you have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of patients, but you will also have the chance to mentor and develop a team of talented therapists. As a leader, you will have the autonomy to implement your vision for the program, fostering a culture of excellence and continuous improvement.
Our Select Medical Family Offers:
- Starting Salary at $110,000.00 up to $130,000.00 annually (Commensurate w/ experience)
- Sign on Bonus, with Annual Incentive Bonus Plan
- Multiple health plans: PPO and HSA options through BC/BS
- Dental/vision/prescription/disability/supplemental life insurance and more
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and extended illness days (EID)
- Industrywide unmatched continuing education program with unlimited access to CEU courses, national certifications, and more
Interested in this or other opportunities with Select Physical Therapy?
Contact Stephanie Millspaugh MS, ATC, LAT - Senior Regional Recruiter at [email protected]
- Be an active contributor within a cross-functional team focused on the development of a best in class conservative spine care program, with regular review and modification based upon performance.
- Ongoing assessment of program performance based upon indicators including, but not limited to, clinician performance and feedback, physician feedback, patient outcomes and experience, and operational feedback and metrics.
- Actively seeking relationships with external entities that may support program quality, service and value, such as physician groups, patient advocacy groups, etc.
- Identifying opportunities to increase program visibility and patient access in the communities we serve.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License required
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.