Physical Therapist -- Up to $20,000 Sign On Bonus
Select Physical Therapy
Santa Rosa, CA
Salary Range: $87,000.00-$105,000.00/year
STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM!
UP TO $20,000 SIGN ON BONUS POTENTIAL
NEW GRADS WELCOME TO APPLY - NPTE PREP COURSE FOR ALL NEW GRADS
*Full Time and Part Time opportunities are available with FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES throughout the Area*
We are a fast paced clinic that treats a lot of sports and high school athletes, gymnasts, weekend warriors and total joints. Looking for a candidate that is motivated and team oriented to join our team of energetic and fun clinicians.
Select Physical Therapy offers:
- Unmatched Continuing Education Program
- Health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off , Sick Time, and Holidays
- Markets Managed Locally
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discounts and perks on good and services
- Continuing education worth up to $15,580 each year
- The opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program, weekend classes and online education, and formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads.
- Residency and Fellowship programs.
Not ready to apply? Schedule an information call: https://calendly.com/d/x2v-p3f-jmn/chat-with-a-recruiter-about-select-physical-therapy
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License required
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.