Physical Therapist - PRN - Pace FL
Experience the power of outpatient physical therapy in Pace, FL!
Select Physical Therapy has an immediate need for a compassionate and driven licensed (PRN) Physical Therapist (PT) in Pace, FL. Join or clinical team of 3 Full Time PTs, 1 Part Time PTA and 1 Full Time OT/CHT treating primarily orthopedic with some neurological disorders. Specialty areas include Pelvic floor, hand therapy, vestibular, LSVT BIG, ReVital, Golf Rehab/Screens, and POETs. PPD 12.
We provide outpatient preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
Newly licensed PT graduates with outpatient clinical and experienced PT with recent outpatient experience, APPLY!
Work schedule: PRN as needed M-F
Compensation: Starting at $40/hr! Hourly rate commensuare with experience.
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.