Business Development Manager Southeast Houston , TX
Join our sales team at Select Physical Therapy in our Texas region! We are seeking a goal-driven, high energy sales professional with healthcare sales experience.
Seize this exciting new market opportunity in outpatient physical therapy! Build your dream team, conquer new territories, and experience unprecedented market growth, all while providing exceptional outpatient physical therapy services. With unparalleled national support, you can take charge and make a difference in the healthcare industry.
As a Fortune 500 company, this market opportunity offers even more potential for success. Join our team and leverage the power of our established brand and resources to drive your business forward. You will have access to unparalleled support, resources, and expertise to help you conquer new territories and achieve unprecedented market growth. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to be part of a leading company in the industry.
We offer a competitive salary with bonus opportunities and a comprehensive benefits program!
- We are negotiable based on credentials, education and experience
- Identify and develop referral opportunities with our customers such as physicians, hospital systems, case managers, and other healthcare providers.
- Educate physicians, healthcare providers and patients about our physical therapy and specialty services.
- Regular Participation in Community Outreach Events.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Proactively identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Utilize sales technology as an essential strategy to set direction and improve results
- B.S. /B.A. in business administration, marketing or related field, OR an equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Previous sales experience
- Excellent communications, relationship building and organizational skills a MUST
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point and Internet functions and applications.
- 2 years of previous healthcare sales experience
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.