Physical Therapist Assistant
Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapist Assistant
Los Angeles - Mid-Wilshire, CA
Join a fast growing market with opportunity for advancement at our Cedars Sinai Joint Venture!
New Grads are welcome to apply!
Full Time OR Part Time Available
Select Physical Therapy in Mid-Wilshire Los Angeles, CA is seeking a full time outpatient physical therapist assistant for our highly respected orthopedic team. We see a variety of patient populations including: Ortho, Neuro, Sports Medicine, and more!
5757 Wilshire Blvd #460
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Our Clinicians Enjoy:
- Hourly rate starting at: $30.00 per hour up to $35.00 per hour
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU accrediting courses, company paid certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more.
- Company matching 401(k) plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Affordable PPO Benefits with tobacco free discounts
- Lucrative Salary with BONUS
- Much more!
One of the many unique benefits that our employees at Select Medical can take advantage of is our industry-leading continuing education opportunities, which are worth up to $15,580 each year! This includes the opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program, weekend classes and online education, and formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads. Residency and Fellowship programs.
- Responsible for patient care under the direction and supervision of a licensed physical therapist as mandated by State Practice Act.
- Possesses training and education which allows him/her to assist the Physical Therapist in carrying out prescribed treatment program.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate from an approved curriculum for Physical Therapist Assistants, and having passed a national examination for Physical Therapist Assistants certified by the CAPTE.
- State license and/or certification must be valid in the state in which the individual will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.