Physical Therapist-Outpatient Orthopedics
Full time Physical Therapist needed for Danbury CT
Up to a $10k sign on bonus!
New Graduates welcome to apply!
Ask me about our Student Debt Program-infinite loan repayment!
Select Physical Therapy in Danbury, CT is seeking a FULL time Physical Therapist for our outpatient center.
- treats a mix of general ortho, sports medicine and industrial patients ages 8- 80.
- Outpatient clinic with 2 Full time ATC for the largest high school in the state of CT.
- High Athletic population.
- Moving into brand new facility in May with great visibility.
We offer a supportive team environment for a physical therapist with outlined paths for clinical and/or professional growth.
If you are a motivated and PT passionate about sports and ortho, contact us today!
Schedule: Monday through Friday
PRN and Part-Time are also available
Compensation: Salary up to $100k based on eperience
30 GERMANTOWN ROAD
DANBURY, CT 06810
Our Full Time Clinicians Enjoy:
- Sign on Bonus
- UNMATCHED continuing education program- internal CEU accrediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more!
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- Much more!
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1900 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.