Physical Therapist-Pelvic Health OP/Ortho
Select Physical Therapy in Clinton, CT is seeking a full-time Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist!
Up to a $10k sign on bonus available!
Ask me about our Student Debt Program-infinite loan repayment!
Our Clinton, CT outpatient pelvic health physical therapy center is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed Physical Therapist/Pelvic Health Specialist. You must have an interest in pelvic health and understand your caseload will continue to be a mix of pelvic, general orthopedics, sports medicine, and industrial rehabilitative services. Seize the opportunity to join our highly trained and respected physical therapy team that provides preventative and rehabilitative services that help improve the quality of life for the community in which they live and work. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
PRN and Part-Time are also available
Compensation: Salary up to $100k based on experience
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications, and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Student Debt Benefit Program
- Competitive salary, BONUS, and more!
Select Medical Corporation's outpatient divisions are nationally prominent, locally driven providers of outpatient physical rehabilitation with almost 1900 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country, we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy, and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors, and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.