Physical Therapist (Full Time) - PT
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Austin, TX (Bee Caves) /Full Time
Clinic Hours vary M-F 7a-7p
Looking for a physical therapist to treat conservative and post-operative orthopedic conditions in a dynamic clinic setting. Clinic is located in the beautiful Westlake area. Come see what we have to offer you!
Select Medical/Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation complies with state and federal wage and hour laws. Compensation depends upon candidate’s years of experience and internal equity. Minimum starting salary: $75,920-$103,084.80.
Benefits of becoming a Therapist with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
- Continuing Education
- Student Loan Assistance
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment
- Timely and accurate documentation using Therapy Source
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including medical notes and surgery reports
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Instructing and counseling patients/families as needed
- Valid State License in Physical Therapy required.
• Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy or Doctorate of Physical Therapy required.
• Certified BLS required.
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.