Center Manager/Physical Therapist- OP/Ortho - $10k sign on bonus!
Center Manager-Physical Therapist-New London, NH
Up to $10k Sign on Bonus Available!
Student Debt Program-infinite loan repayment!
Saco Bay PT is looking for a Physical Therapist to be the team leader in our New London, NH location!
Looking for a physical therapist with at least 1 year experience and motivated to develop and grow relationships with community providers to include New London Hospital, Concord Orthopaedics and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. Needs to have a strong foundation in outpatient orthopaedics and a strong passion for leading.
2 physical therapist, 1 physical therapist assistant, 1 PSS. Located in beautiful Lake Sunapee. Great opportunity for outdoor enthusiast, boating, hiking, cycling, skiing.
- Offer general orthopedics, sports medicine and industrial rehabilitative services in a supportive, positive team environment.
- NO WEEKENDS!
- An ideal leader has one to two years of clinical experience.
Compensation: Salary up to $100k based on experience
Schedule: Monday through Friday
Saco Bay PT
75 Newport Road Suite 4
New London, NH 03257
Full time benefits begin at 32 hours and include:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
Select Medical Corporation's outpatient divisions are nationally prominent, locally driven providers of outpatient physical rehabilitation with almost 1900 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Assume responsibility of the center and uphold executive decisions
- Maintain and demonstrate an attitude of excellence and quality both in patient care and leadership duties
- Utilize our local community network to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Act as a business owner to help grow and manage the center’s physician relationships and patient portfolios.
- Build and maintain local industry relationships with opportunity to develop and expand expertise in industrial services.
- Expand and develop a team of talented Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistants.
- Ability to work in a positive environment where people feel valued and work together to achieve company objectives.
- Partner with philanthropic programs and events in order to give back to the community.
- Participate in industry-leading continuing education opportunities.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.