Center Manager - Physical Therapist- Crown Point, IN
Center Manager (Physical Therapist)
Select Physical Therapy - Crown Point, IN
up to $10,000 sign on bonus for full time employment!
*You must have at minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy and 3 years of experience*
Experience the power of physical therapy!
We are seeking a full time Center Manager/PT at our outpatient clinic in Crown Point, IN. Our outpatient orthopedic physical therapy center is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed therapist to lead and provide exceptional patient care experiences as a Center Manager with us. This position will oversee our highly trained and respected therapy team providing preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. This is a treating management position, and an Indiana Physical Therapy license is required to be considered.
The Center Manager will provide leadership to therapy team, market rehabilitative services and specialty programs to the medical community, attend regular management meetings, and participate in community activities. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow your business with the NATION’S LEADER IN OUTPATIENT PHYSICAL THERAPY!
Previous management experience is HIGHLY preferred, but not required to be considered. You must have at least two years of outpatient ortho experience.
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Management training for experienced PTs
- Generous Paid Time Off
Compensation: $80,000-$100,000 annual base. Potential for sign on bonuses and loan reimbursement packages.
Essential People Leadership Functions:
- Assist with staff development and growth, offering clinical and non-clinical employees coaching, guidance, training, and support.
- Assist leadership in the growth of the center and market through program and business development, and participate in or lead the team’s involvement at community events.
- Support employee engagement and retention efforts by creating and fostering high levels of trust, promoting physical and psychological safety, ensuring every team member is in a role that allows them to do work that is fulfilling/meaningful, and celebrating and recognizing team and individual achievements.
- Assist with the management and resolution of employee relations issues to ensure consistent compliance with Human Resources and organizational policies and procedures.
Essential Operational Functions:
- Assist with developing strategies to increase profitability, including the growth of referral sources, organic marketing efforts, and building strong community relationships.
- Responsible for direct patient care that promotes an exceptional patient experience.
- Encourage development, learning, and growth that will enable clinical staff to support patients’ needs.
- Review results of outcome program measures and develop plans to improve patient care where needed.
- Ensure strong physician, customer, and payor relations and coordinates implementation of clinical specialty programs as requested by the customer.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Required to be proficient in Windows based office technologies (ex. Word, Excel).
- Ability to exhibit leadership qualities, including integrity, positivity, discernment, resilience, courage, resourcefulness, and business focus.
- Possesses effective communication skills for accurate, concise and organized report writing and presentation of information to staff and patients.
- Ability to identify and prioritize issues and actions to take in an expedient and effective manner.
- Must have at minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy
- Must possess current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of which he or she will practice.
- 2 years of outpatient physical therapy experience
- CPR certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.