Physical Therapist - OP/Ortho
Select Physical Therapy is seeking a full-time outpatient Physical Therapist in Springfield, MA!
Up to a $10k sign on bonus!
New grads are encouraged to apply!
Ask me about our Student Debt Program-infinite loan repayment
Our Springfield, MA outpatient orthopedic physical therapy center is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed Physical Therapist to provide exceptional patient care experiences. Seize the opportunity to join our highly trained and respected physical therapy team that provides preventative and rehabilitative services that help improve quality of life for the community in which they live and work. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy! We have a large clinical staff of PTs and PTAs (6+) with front desk support treating a mix of teens through geriatrics: Sports medicine, post-op, spine, workers comp, and have a pelvic health program.
Schedule: Monday through Friday
PRN and Part-time are also available
Compensation: Salary up to $100k based on experience
PT interested in treating orthopedic and sports medicine clients as well as work injuries through full spectrum of Work Strategy services. Looking for an energetic, passionate, motivated PT to work and grow with our team providing exceptional service to our patients. Prefer a PT with 1-2 years of experience but will consider a new graduate.
- Clinic Details: Orthopedic and Sports Medicine based physical therapy clinic serving Springfield and the surrounding communities. We see patients of all ages and work closely with local universities and their students and athletes. Within the office is a well developed Work Strategies Program which includes acute physical therapy care, work conditioning, POETS and FCE testing. Another service provided is hand therapy by our occupational therapists. Great team environment and many mentoring opportunities!
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
Select Medical Corporation's outpatient divisions are nationally prominent, locally driven providers of outpatient physical rehabilitation with almost 1900 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.