Physical Therapist - Surfside Beach and Conway - $10,000 Bonus!
Select Physical Therapy is seeking a full-time outpatient Physical Therapist in Surfside Beach and Conway, SC
$10,000 sign-on bonus!
Our Surfside Beach and Conway outpatient orthopedic centers are looking to hire a full-time Physical Therapist. We take pride in creating an exceptional patient experience, helping all of our patients get back to athletics, work, life, and the things they love. Experienced PTs and new grads with outpatient clinicals are welcome to apply. We are seeking someone 3 days/week in our Surfside clinic and 2 days/week in our Conway clinic, working with Division 1 athletes.
Hours Needed: Full-time Monday-Friday: M/W/F 7 am-4 pm, T/R 8 am-5 pm
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Benefits and Incentives:
- Multiple health plans: PPO and HSA options through BC/BS
- Dental/vision/prescription/disability/supplemental life insurance and more
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and extended illness days (EID)
- Indefinite student debt benefit program
- Competitive compensation with annual performance reviews
Why Join Our Team:
- Outlined and defined mentorship program
- Clinical Support (locally and nationally: speakers & journal clubs)
- Dedicated career paths for clinical and professional growth
- Paid National certifications (COMT, dry needling, blood flow restriction, pelvic, Graston, KT tape, and more)
- Specialties offered nationwide: aquatic, vestibular, concussion management, sports medicine, pelvic health, oncology rehab, hand therapy, pediatrics, lymphedema, neurological, and FCE/work conditioning.
- 1900 centers in 39 states, offering internal movement
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid SC Physical Therapy License required
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.