CBO Team Lead
The Central Business Office in Canonsburg, PA is seeking a Team Lead who supports the daily activity of the Patient Account Representatives.
- Support and develop PAR in conjunction with Company objectives.
- Work with CBO Supervisor in recommending, counseling, and coaching for improved performance.
- Maintain knowledge of all functions and processes within the Collection Team. Communicate and train team members on procedures and policies set by CBO Supervisor, Manager and/or Director.
- Ensure appropriate processes are followed with regard to collections procedures.
- Provide feedback to Supervisor or Manager with regard to the effectiveness of scanning and documenting items in the service queue, zero pay reports and collection work file.
- Negotiate compromises with attorneys on litigated cases.
- Work accounts in service queues, work file, AR agings, zero pay report for clinics as assigned; including those were no PAR is currently assigned.
- Support and train PAR assigned to same database.
- Report and work with Supervisor/Manager to identify and resolve specific payor issues.
- Ensure compliance of procedures for data integrity, continuous cash flow and improved customer service in relation to HIPAA compliance.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year Customer Service experience.
- Minimum three to five years in a high volume reimbursement environment.
- Minimum three to five years training experience.
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Interpersonal skills that promote participation, teamwork and development.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Required to be proficient in Windows based office technologies.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough paid orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- No Required Weekends
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Office Environment
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift weight up to 35 lbs.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.