Occupational Therapist - Hand Therapist (Lawton, OK)
Select Physical Therapy is seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist/Hand Therapist in Lawton, OK
We are looking to hire a full-time Occupational Therapist - Hand Therapist for our outpatient center in Lawton. Our ideal candidate MUST have some experience in hand therapy or be a Certified Hand Therapist (CHT). Our outpatient clinic works with physical therapy patients but also specializes in seeing a wide range of hand therapy patients with overuse injuries to major, multiple trauma.
Unique Job Opportunities:
- Nationally supported mentorship program therapists interested in pursuing their CHT credentials (available in most regions). Experienced therapists have the opportunity to become a mentor
- Education dept: National UE symposium, National journal club, National CHT study group, free local CEUs, webinar training programs, additional certification course available for UE COMT
- Hand team meetings in each local area and virtual meetings and training available.
- Opportunities to observe in physician clinics and work in contracted positions in physician’s clinics
- Opportunity for research activities
- Opportunity to teach internal courses on a national and local level and contribute to other educational activities
- Opportunity to develop and participate in program development for special populations
- Hand therapy clinics are fully equipped and provide many treatment options
- Opportunity to deliver unique programs to industrial workers: on-site visits, on-site therapy, work conditioning, FCE, ergonomic assessments, and pre-employment testing.
Compensation: Salaried, commensurate with experience
Schedule: Full-time, Monday-Friday
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications, and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Student Debt Benefit Program
- Competitive salary, BONUS, and more!
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Stay current and up to date with Occupational Therapy research and employ Evidence Based Practice (RCB, clinician expertise, patient perception).
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy
- State OTR licensure REQUIRED
- Hand and splinting experience REQUIRED
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.