Physical therapist - ortho/oncology
Saco Bay PT is seeking an outpatient Physical Therapist (Ortho, Oncology) in York, ME
Situated by nearby Ogunquit and Kittery, in the coastal Maine town of York this two therapist, one Patient Serivce Specialist clinic attracts tourists and seasonal residents throughout the summer and maintains volume throughout the fall and winter months. A part of our certified Sports Centers of Excellence, we are looking to continue with growth and development of the center in adding the ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation program for those in southern York County. The ideal candidate would have a strong passion for managing the cancer care patient with a background in Orthopedics/Sports Medicine. Pelvic health experience an added plus!
Seize the opportunity to join our trained and respected ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation Program team who provide rehabilitative services to help improve quality of life for people affected by cancer. Our ReVital team provides the necessary education and training for therapists invested in treating our diverse patient population, which must be completed within the first 6-12 months of employment. Our work environment and network of clinicians offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient rehabilitation.
Compensation: Salary starting at $70,000/year
Benefits and Incentives (for full-time at 32 hrs+):
- Multiple health plans: PPO and HSA options through BC/BS
- Dental/vision/prescription/disability/supplemental life insurance and more
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and paid sick time (PST)
- Industrywide unmatched continuing education program with unlimited access to CEU courses, national certifications, and more
- Competitive compensation with annual performance reviews
ReVital is an innovative oncology rehabilitation program offered exclusively by Select Medical. Our mission is to deliver outcomes that matter to our patients throughout the cancer journey by understanding their needs and goals and providing specialized, comprehensive services at the hands of compassionate, dedicated clinicians. Our vision is to establish comprehensive cancer rehabilitation as a standard of care for people affected by cancer.
Our network of 900+ specially trained therapists work closely with oncologists and people affected by cancer to create personalized rehabilitation plans. Utilizing physical, occupational, and speech therapies, ReVital specialists address pain, fatigue, neuropathy, and many other cancer-related side effects with encouragement and compassion. An overwhelming majority of people affected by cancer do not receive treatment for functional impairments. ReVital addresses this gap in care and helps people regain strength, function, independence, and quality of life.
Learn more at www.revitalcancerrehab.com
Interested in this or other opportunities with ReVital? Contact Melissa Thess, PT, CLT - ReVital Director of Talent & People Operations at [email protected] or 717.418.9635.
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of practice
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Cancer rehabilitation interest/experience
- Outpatient experience
- Pelvic health interest/experience
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.