Physical Therapist (PT) - $7,500 Sign-On Bonus
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital - Phoenix
*In Partnership with Select Medical*
*Ranked #5 nationwide in Newsweek's America's Best Physical Rehabilitation Centers*
Physical Therapist (PT)
$7,500 Sign-On/Relocation Bonus Offered!
Pay Rate: $79,040 to $108,513 per year
*Based on years of experience*
Why Choose Us:
- Professional Growth: As a Physical Therapist with us, you'll have the chance to advance in your career.
- Debt Relief: Benefit from our student debt relief program.
- Cutting-Edge Training: Gain expertise through specialized training in advanced technology and techniques (Equipment like BITS, LiteGait, low stim gym, etc)
- Support for continuing education and specializations in the field of rehabilitation.
- Benefits Offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Paid Sick Time, 401K, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, and many other options.
Elevate Your Impact
Make a meaningful difference by helping patients recover from a variety of conditions, including amputations, brain injuries, and spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, orthopedic conditions and multiple traumas.
- Personalized Treatment: Develop personalized treatment plans tailored to each patient's needs.
- Specialized Therapy: Lead and facilitate specialized therapy sessions.
- Functional Strategies: Devise effective strategies to aid patients' smooth reintegration into daily activities.
- Education: Share your expertise and educate patients, families, and colleagues, fostering a collaborative environment.
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Physical Therapist is required.
- Certified BLS or completion in the first 90 days of employment is required.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.