Physical Therapist Assistant
Physical Therapist Assistant
San Francisco - Pacific Heights, CA
UNLIMITED STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE
up to $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
NPTE PREP COURSE FOR ALL NEW GRADS
Starting at $35.00 per Hour up to $40.00 per hour
(Depending on experience)
Part Time OR Full Time Opportunities Available
Our physical therapy center in San Francisco (Pacific Heights), CA is looking for a licensed Physical Therapist Assistant that is a motivated - self starter, looking for mentorship and continued learning. This is a beautiful clinic with great views from the 5th floor in a safe neighborhood. We have an excellent, young, energetic staff onsite that offers a great teamwork environment. Our patient population is also mostly young, sports oriented, or post-op patients. NEW GRADS WELCOME TO APPLY!
1700 California Street, Suite 530
San Francisco, CA 94109
Clinic Schedule is Flexible - 7am-4pm OR 8am-5pm
Select Physical Therapy offers:
- Up to $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE
- NPTE Prep Course for all New Grads
- Unmatched Continuing Education Program
- Health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off , Sick Time, and Holidays
- Markets Managed Locally
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discounts and perks on good and services
- And much more!
One of the many unique benefits that our employees at Select Medical can take advantage of is our industry-leading continuing education opportunities, which are worth up to $15,580 each year! This includes the opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program, weekend classes and online education, and formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads. Residency and Fellowship programs.
- Responsible for patient care under the direction and supervision of a licensed physical therapist as mandated by State Practice Act.
- Possesses training and education which allows him/her to assist the Physical Therapist in carrying out prescribed treatment program.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate from an approved curriculum for Physical Therapist Assistants, and having passed a national examination for Physical Therapist Assistants certified by the CAPTE.
- State license and/or certification must be valid in the state in which the individual will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.