Physical Therapist - Up to 10k sign on bonus - North Miami FL
Select Physical Therapy is now hiring Orthopedic Physical Therapist - North Miami Beach!
Up to $10,000 Sign On Bonus and/or Indefinite Student Debt Help Available
North Miami Beach Florida is home to Select Physical Therapy's outpatient orthopedic center. Our clinicians treat a diverse caseload of teens through geriatrics seeking a FULL- time physical therapists to join us. We offer a variety of specialty services including; neurology, vestibular, concussion management, sports medicine, fall prevention, ACL program, and Post Offer Employment Testing (POETs) on top of general orthopedics. We can consider new graduate physical therapists and experienced physical therapists (PT) alike for this full-time (40-hour) staff opportunity. Mentorship is available! Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
New graduates and experienced outpatient Physical Therapists, APPLY!
Hours Needed: Full Time. Monday through Friday 40 hours with three days treating until 7 pm. No weekends
Compensation. Starting at $74,000/yr plus with up to a $10,000 sign-on bonus incentive! Starting salary commensurate with experience! Indefinite student loan repayment benefit program offered
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM…
- Financially incentivized clinical development ladder
- National Leadership Development Program supported by a local mentor
- Certification in Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy, Dry Needling, Neuro Specialist, Oncology, Sports Conditioning, Pelvic Health, and more.
- Reasonable caseload expectations giving true 1:1 time with your patients
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications, and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous escalating PTO benefits with separate accrual of extended illness time
- Annual performance review with opportunity for a pay increase
- Center incentive/bonus program
- Employee referral bonuses
- Competitive salary and more!
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.