Physical Therapist Assistant-Lincoln NE
Are you looking to join a company that values the employee experience, as well as the patient experience? Select Physical Therapy in Lincoln, NE is your answer!
Select Physical Therapy is seeking a Full Time Physical Therapist Assistant for our Lincoln, NE location. We are looking for talented individuals to join Shane Jansa and the team in bringing the best Physical Therapy services to our community.
We are looking for a compassionate, caring and driven licensed PTA to provide exceptional patient care to patients of all ages and abilities. Our outpatient ortho team is able to offer mentorship as we treat a diverse population of high level athletes to geriatrics. The majority of our patients are general ortho, but we also treat sports medicine, vestibular, concussion, spine and high level neuro conditions. We have two Physical therapists on staff.
This is a full time 40 hour work week Monday through Friday treating during our hours of operation (7a-6p). Either a 5 day schedule 9am-6pm or 4 day schedule 7-6 with lunch.
What sets us apart?
- Focus on quality time with patients and comfortable pace of scheduling
- Flexible schedules that maximize work/life balance
- Emphasis on involvement in the community with opportunities to collaborate with volunteer, high schools, and other local groups
- Dedication to developing our talented teammates with countless opportunities for personal professional growth
- Strong culture at each office, cultivating teamwork and a positive atmosphere that allows us to look forward to coming to work each day
Our Full Time Clinicians Enjoy:
- Starting at $24/hr
- Sign On Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Unmatched continuing education offerings, including: weekend courses, journal clubs, online CEUs, and more!
- Included for full time employees
- Up to $5,000/year value
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
Select Physical Therapy is part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1800 locations in 38 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Physio, Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay PhysicalTherapy, Concentra and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 32+ hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate, diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate records, recognize people and provide directions.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility and in the community.
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate reporting, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and presentations, either manually or through use of electronic equipment.
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.