Physical Therapist-RUSH PT Outpatient-Vernon Hills, IL
RUSH Vernon Hills
UP TO $5000 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE
Full Time Physical Therapist (PT)
RUSH Physical Therapy has a new, exciting position for a Physical Therapist for our Vernon Hills, IL location. Our outpatient clinical setting is primarily ortho with rapidly growing specialty areas such as TMD, concussion management, pelvic health, lymphedema management, vestibular, and work comp based services. The candidate must be comfortable/strong with manual techniques and treating a widely diversified patient mix (youth sports, work comp, post op, medicare).
This is ideal for a physical therapist with previous OP ortho experience, but new graduates are WELCOME to apply. Seize the opportunity to join our highly trained and respected physical therapy team that provides preventative and rehabilitative services that help improve quality of life for the community in which they live and work. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
We are able to consider a new graduate physical therapist as we DO have a team of experienced PTs treating a diverse population of teens through geriatrics. We offer general orthopedics, sports medicine and industrial rehabilitative services in a supportive, positive team environment.
Work schedule: full time 2 evenings until 7PM
- Nationwide UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU crediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more.
- 300+ onsite, synchronous and asynchronous CEU accrediting courses. (.75-14 CEUs)
- PAID national certifications such as OCS, SCS, CSCS, COMT, Graston, KTape, etc.
- Outlined mentorship program with onsite mentor
- Journal clubs, study groups and more!
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous Paid Time Off + Holidays + Paid Sick Time
- Affordable PPO Benefits with multiple options + HSA to choose
- Up to $5000 Sign On Bonus For Full Time
- Competitive salary with incentives and more!
For Details Contact:
At RUSH, a division of Select Medical, we deliver quality in all that we do. We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. At RUSH, we encourage dialogue that fosters inclusivity and growth. We are honest and open in our relationships and straightforward in our communications. At RUSH, we work together to achieve our company objectives.
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate, diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate records, recognize people and provide directions.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility and in the community.
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate reporting, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and presentations, either manually or through use of electronic equipment.
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.