Physical Therapist- OP/Ortho
Physical Therapist Wanted!!!
Select Physical Therapy- Outpatient
Up to a $10k sign on bonus available!
Aske me about our student debt program-infinite loan repayment!
Our Colchester, CT outpatient orthopedic physical therapy centers are looking for a compassionate and driven licensed Physical Therapist to provide exceptional patient care experiences. We are seeking an experienced physical therapists, unable to consider new graduates. You will have a split week schedule between these two outpatient centers to complete a full time schedule. Seize the opportunity to join our highly trained and respected physical therapy team that provides preventative and rehabilitative services that help improve quality of life for the community in which they live and work. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy. An ideal physical therapists has at least two years of experience and comfortable as a lead PT. We can look for a center manager candidate as well. We have front desk support and athletic trainers on staff with our PTs treating a mix of teens through geriatrics. Our specialty services include sports medicine, concussion, vestibular, spine and TMJ on top of general orthopedics. Additional specialties, certifications are a PLUS!
Schedule: Monday through Friday
PRN and Part-Time are also available
Compensation: Salary up to $100k based on experience
Select Physical Therapy
197 Linwood Avenue
Colchester, Ct 06415
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Management training program
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
For Details Contact:
Senior Regional Recruiter
Select Medical-Outpatient Division
E-mail: [email protected]
Select Medical Corporation's outpatient divisions are nationally prominent, locally driven providers of outpatient physical rehabilitation with almost 1800 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate, diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate records, recognize people and provide directions.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility and in the community.
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate reporting, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and presentations, either manually or through use of electronic equipment.
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.