Physical Therapist Part Time and PRN - Kissimmee, FL
Select PT in Kissimmee, FL is HIRING an experienced Physical Therapist!
Join the BEST in outpatient Physical Therapy.
Select Physical Therapy in Kissimmee, FL is now hiring part time AND per diem physical therapist. Though experienced outpatient PTs preferred, new grads APPLY! Join our team of 4 PTs, 1 PTA and 2 OT/CHT within a large center with lots of equipment and space. We treat a variety of orthopedic patients from all ages, diagnoses and insurances (mainly HMO/PPO, FFP and w/c), specialty programs including LSVT BIG, vestibular, concussion, Lynx assessments, POETS, and Pelvic Health. We provide outpatient preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Full Time potential!
Hours Needed: Part Time or PRN Mon - Fri. Flexible hours
Compensation: Starting at $40+/hr. Starting hourly rate commensurate with experience.
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.