Physical Therapist - Performing Arts
Select Physical Therapy
UNIQUE one of a kind Opportunity!
Working with Performers, Acrobats, Entertainers, Industrial Athletes, Gymnasts
and more with our premier partnership in Anaheim, CA!
Salary Range: $82,000.00-$110,000.00/year
STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
Our Physical Therapy Department is now hiring for a Full Time Physical Therapist for employees at our premier partnership in Anaheim, CA! We treat a diverse caseload of performance athletes, gymnasts, entertainers, athletes, and workers in an industrial/occupational setting offering general ortho, performing arts medicine, and more! You will work closely with our On-Site clinic and Physicians as well as our Athletic Training Prevention Program to support our injury prevention and return–to-work programs.
Work Schedule is Mon-Fri; hours variable to meet clinic needs
Clinic Hours: Mon-Fri 7am-6pm
Our Clinicians Enjoy:
- INDEFINITE STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES
- Management Training Program
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU accrediting courses, company paid certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more.
- Company matching 401(k) plan
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- Affordable PPO Benefits with tobacco free discounts
- Continuing education worth up to $15,580 each year
- The opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program, weekend classes and online education, and formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads.
- Residency and Fellowship programs
Not ready to apply? Schedule an information call: https://calendly.com/d/x2v-p3f-jmn/chat-with-a-recruiter-about-select-physical-therapy
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License required
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.