Physical Therapist PRN - Fort Myers FL
OUTPATIENT PHYSICAL THERAPIST NEEDED FOR PRN - Fort Myers, FL
Select Physical Therapy in Fort Myers, FL has an immediate need for Per Diem physical therapist for our outpatient orthopedic center. Physical Therapist will provide coverage to 4 centers in the market. Join a dynamic multi-disciplinary team of therapist and front office support staff treating a mix of teens through geriatrics. We offer general orthopedics, sports medicine, hand therapy and industrial rehabilitative services. Our seasoned clinicians provide a stable environment for a newly licensed physical therapist or experienced outpatient physical therapist. This is a GREAT opportunity to join a company that will help you meet your clinical and professional goals.
Newly licensed PT graduates and experienced Physical Therapist, APPLY! Large supportive multidisciplinary team of clinician.
Work Hours: As Needed Mon - Fri
Compensation: Starting at $45/hr! Hourly rate commensurate with experience.
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.