Hand Therapist (OT) PRN - East Lake - Palm Harbor FL
Select Physical Therapy in Palm Harbor (East Lake), FL is now hiring
Occupational Therapist for Hand Therapy!
Calling local hand therapist looking for per diem hours! Check out Select Physical Therapy in Palm Harbor (East Lake), FL!! We are seeking per diem Occupational Therapists for as needed coverage in Palm Harbor and surrounding outpatient locations. Newly licensed Occupational Therapist with fieldwork level 2 in hand therapy (preferably with Select Medical), experienced Hand Therapist and Certified Hand Therapists (CHT), APPLY! Join or team of therapist treating various upper extremity disorders ranging from tendon injuries, sprain, strains, post-operative fractures, etc. Splinting experience preferred. 10-12 patients per 8 hour day. Best practices and evidence-based programs are utilized for individualized patient care.
Our locations are fully equipped to provide care to patients ranging from post surgical, non-operative to work conditioning. You will have the opportunity to work closely with excellent hand surgeons. If you are looking for a stable company with an ACTIVE, GROWING and THRIVING national Hand Therapy program, please apply immediately!
Why join our nationwide team of amazing hand therapists?
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with CEU accrediting courses focused on hand therapy including our national UE symposium, journal clubs, webinar training and more.
- National network of more than 400 hand therapists
- Hand team meetings in each local area and virtual meetings and training available.
- Opportunities to observe and interact with our referring physicians to provide the best in patient care
- Large national company with the supplies, resources and stability you need to focus on treating and increasing your skills.
- Occupational Therapists with a minimum of 1+ yr recent hand therapy experience.
- New Occupational Therapist graduates with level 2 fieldwork in hand therapy
Work Hours: As needed Mon - Fri
Compensation: Starting at $40/hr! Starting hourly rate commensurate with experience!
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Stay current and up to date with Occupational Therapy research and employ Evidence Based Practice (RCB, clinician expertise, patient perception).
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED to start.
- Occupational Therapists with a minimum of 1+ yr recent hand therapy experience or newly licensed Occupational Therapist graduates with level 2 fieldwork in hand therapy
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Valid state driver’s license
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.