Kessler Rehabilitation Center
Location: BRICK, NEW JERSEY
Join New Jersey’s premier provider of outpatient physical and occupational therapy with more than 100+ facilities statewide.
Kessler Rehabilitation Center is the outpatient network of Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation, one of the nation's leading rehabilitation hospitals. Founded in 1948, Kessler has continued to expand its programs and services to meet the growing demand for quality outpatient physical and occupational therapies. Today, Kessler has more than 100+ centers in 14 counties across New Jersey, and treats more than 38,000 patients each year.
Kessler Rehabilitation's Brick 88 center is a large outpatient rehabilitation facility located in the heart of Brick, NJ. Like its city, the facility boasts hard-working and charismatic patients and clinicians alike. Currently, the clinic employs 2 Physical therapists, and 2 office administrators. The team work collectively to provide the utmost quality care to its patients. We are located directly off of Route 88. Treatment populations include general orthopedics, post-surgical, & Sports specific rehab. Clinicians at this facility have numerous certifications and specialties including, but not limited Certified Manual therapist.
By carefully integrating clinical expertise, experience and leading-edge technologies, Kessler helps to optimize the recovery of individuals with orthopedic, sports and work-related injuries, musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions and other physical rehabilitation needs.
Kessler is not only committed to the health and quality of life of its patients, but to the well-being of its communities. Our centers host a wide range of free educational events, screenings and seminars and offer programming to local schools and colleges, libraries, community organizations, youth centers, sports and recreation leagues, and other groups.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
•Paid Time Off (PTO)
•Extended Illness Days (EID)
•and much, much more…
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist (PT):
- Performs comprehensive evaluations, develops and appropriately progresses individualized treatment plans.
- Provides thorough education to patients and caregivers in a manner they can understand, and plans appropriately for discharge when medical necessity no longer indicates skilled therapeutic care.
- Participates in departmental initiatives and demonstrates effective communication with all rehab team members.
- Facilitates professional growth, development and overall improvement of departmental performance.
- Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline-specific therapy services, and design of program delivery.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid New Jersey State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
- pediatric experience in clinical outpatient preferred
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.