Physical Therapist - MoCo Democracy OP Ortho Center
Experience the power of physical therapy with NovaCare Rehabilitation in BETHESDA, MD!
**UP to $20K SIGN ON BONUS and/or INDEFINITE STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM**
NovaCare in Bethesda Maryland is seeking FULL time Physical Therapists (PT) for our outpatient orthopedic center on Democracy Boulevard. We treat a diverse caseload of teens through geriatrics offering general ortho, sports medicine, oncology and industrial rehabilitative services. An ideal physical therapist has previous outpatient orthopedic experience, but we are willing to consider new grad physical therapist who are focused on OP ortho. Mentorship available!
We have a clinical team of PTs offering specialty services such as oncology, lymphedema, spine, pain management, ACL program, vestibular, work conditioning/hardening and MORE! An interest in joining our ReVital team (Cancer Rehabilitation) is a PLUS but not required to be considered as our experienced PTs on staff support the needs of our cancer community. This is a full time schedule (40hrs) to include three nights until 7pm with a half day on Friday and no weekends.
- Nationwide UNMATCHED continuing education program
- 300+ onsite, synchronous, and asynchronous CEU accrediting courses, webinars, and master classes.
- COMT, OCS, SCS, CSCS, Dry Needling, NCS, Pelvic Health, Oncology, and additional certifications PAID
- Specialty and special interest groups, study groups and more.
- LARGE Sign on Bonus and/or Indefinite Loan Repayment Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays plus Sick Time
- Affordable PPO Benefits + HSA option available
For additional details on this or any of our outpatient opportunities nationwide contact our regional recruiter, Shanel!
Sr. Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
At NovaCare, a division of Select Medical, we deliver quality in all that we do. We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. At NovaCare , we encourage dialogue that fosters inclusivity and growth. We are honest and open in our relationships and straightforward in our communications. At NovaCare, we work together to achieve our company objectives. #ACN
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.