Occupational Therapist/Hand Therapy - Non CHT
NovaCare Rehabilitation is seeking a full-time Hand Therapist in Northfield, NJ
We are seeking a full-time occupational therapist - hand therapist for our outpatient orthopedic center located in Northfield. A certified hand therapist (CHT) is preferred, but we are willing to consider occupational therapists (OT) with a level II fieldwork in hands (required). We can mentor an occupational therapist aspiring to be a certified hand therapist. We have a network of hand therapists and certified hand therapists available for support and welcome experienced hand therapists and certified hand therapists (CHTs) to join a national leader in hand therapy.
Schedule: Monday through Friday with 2-3 evenings a week until 7pm. No Weekends
Compensation: Salary range is $77,000-$90,000/yr based on your experience plus $3000 sign on bonus!
Benefits and Incentives (for full-time at 40 hours per week)
- Multiple health plans: PPO and HSA options through BC/BS
- Dental/vision/prescription/disability/supplemental life insurance and more
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and extended illness days (EID)
- Industrywide unmatched continuing education program with unlimited access to CEU courses, national certifications, and more
- Competitive compensation with annual performance reviews
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Stay current and up to date with Occupational Therapy research and employ Evidence Based Practice (RCB, clinician expertise, patient perception).
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- Must be working towards specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED
- Minimum of two years experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required
- Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation; hand and splinting experience required
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Valid state driver’s license
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.