Physical Therapist - Outpatient Orthopedics
We have an opening for a full-time Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapist at our Saco Bay PT outpatient center in Auburn, Maine
New grads are encouraged to apply!
Generous sign on bonus available!
Saco Bay PT is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to join our multidisciplinary team in Auburn, ME. We offer speech, physical and occupational therapy services at this center. Our patients range from birth to 90 years and vary in diagnoses. We focus on quality care through a supportive team environment. We offer company paid continuing education and reasonable caseload expectations. You will be joining an experienced and dedicated team of therapists focused on providing quality care to patients in the outpatient orthopedic setting. Numerous opportunities for continuing education and mentorship. Newly renovated clinic with state of the art equipment.
Previous experience in outpatient orthopedics is preferred!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 2 early starts, 3 later morning starts with a few evenings
Compensation: Starting at $70k based on experience.
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, bonus and more!
- Student Debt Benefit Program
- NPTE Prep Course
Select Medical Corporation's outpatient divisions are nationally prominent, locally driven providers of outpatient physical rehabilitation with almost 1900 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.