Chief Executive Officer CEO - Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit
Chief Executive Officer CEO - Inpatient Rehab Hospital
Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation Hospital, Edwin Shaw
The CEO provides leadership and management ensuring superior quality care, employee engagement and customer service while maximizing profitability. These responsibilities are performed in a manner consistent with our organizational values and principles. This is an excellent opportunity to provide hands-on operations management with a focus on business development, physician relations, quality services and fiscal responsibility.
This role is responsible for ensuring a collaborative management approach and coordination of interdisciplinary, inter-facility state-of-the-art programs and cost effective operations to meet patient care needs within a best practice model.
- Identifies areas of development for further education and training needs, and coordinates available resources from Select Medical and Cleveland Clinic to provide such education and training for both the immediate and future needs of operations.
- Assesses strength of leadership for the provision of inpatient rehabilitation services and works with Select Medical and our partner to insure that appropriate leadership is in position for both the short and long term.
- Works with Select Medical and our partner in the development and preparation of short-term and long-term plans and budgets based upon the goals and growth objectives of the two organizations. Assesses existing programs and proposes and develops new programs as needed to enhance care or profitability.
- Works with Director of Business Development to develop and implement a business development plan that includes widespread development of relationships with both our partner and surrounding community, that promotes growth of both current and future rehabilitation services.
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, business or related discipline required.
- Minimum of five years experience in the healthcare industry, with at least three to five years in an executive management/administration position with proven outcomes required.
- Clinical exposure or experience in a rehabilitation discipline preferred.
- A strong dedication to authentic leadership, exceptional customer service and continuing program development.
- The ability to build a superior culture through attracting, developing and retaining hardworking employees.
- The dedication to promote an engaging environment and deliver a high quality of patient care in an ever-changing setting.
Our inpatient rehabilitaion unit will provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.