Saco Bay Kids is seeking an Occupational Therapist in Auburn, ME for PRN
Our Auburn outpatient pediatric center is seeking an Occupational Therapist. We take pride in creating an exceptional patient experience, helping all of our patients get back to athletics, work, life, and the things they love. The OT will implement, with minimal supervision, high-quality occupational therapy services for patients in accordance with the principles and practices of occupational therapy and develop relationships with referral sources.
You will be joining an experienced and dedicated team of therapists (OT and PT) to provide treatment to our pediatric population. Numerous opportunities for continuing education and mentorship. Newly renovated clinic with state of the art equipment. Pediatric experience is preferred.
Schedule: Monday through Friday on a PRN basis
Compensation: Hourly rate starting at $35/hr based on experience
Benefits and Incentives (for full-time at 32 hrs+):
- Multiple health plans: PPO and HSA options through BC/BS
- Dental/vision/prescription/disability/supplemental life insurance and more
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and extended illness days (EID)
- Indefinite student debt benefit program
- Industrywide unmatched continuing education program with unlimited access to CEU courses, national certifications, and more
- Competitive compensation with annual performance reviews
- Understand appropriate state Practice Act and adhere to the laws that govern how Occupational Therapists may practice and whom Occupational Therapists may supervise.
- Develop objective patient goals and establish the type, frequency and duration of occupational therapy in collaboration with the referring physician.
- Responsible for the supervision and delegation of occupational therapy care for each patient within the guidelines of state rules and federal regulations.
- Demonstrate completion of patient care responsibilities and documentation requirements in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Provide comprehensive and individualized treatment programs.
- Participate in the design and implementation of new programs or procedures with the approval of the manager and referring physicians per HIPPA guidelines.
- Enhances, develops, and expands relationships with referral sources and maintains a positive level of interaction with facilities and clients.
- Stay current and up to date with Occupational Therapy research and employ Evidence Based Practice (RCB, clinician expertise, patient perception).
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Valid state driver’s license
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.