Physical Therapist - Full Time, Part Time, PRN availability - Hallandale Beach FL
Join the BEST in outpatient physical therapy in Hallandale Beach!
Our community-oriented outpatient center has an immediate need for a licensed full time physical therapist to provide exceptional patient care to patients of all ages and abilities. We are open to candidates interested in Part Time and consistent PRN work as well! Join our team of 3 PTs, 2 PTAs and 1 OT treating an orthopedic population with neuro, vestibular, concussion, sports meds, fall prevention and hand therapy.
Newly licensed PT graduates and experience outpatient orthopedic Physical Therapists, APPLY!
Work Hours: Full Time M&W 7am - 12pm; T&Th 8am - 7pm ; F 7am - 6pm
Compensation. Starting at $74,000/yr plus up to $10,000 sign on bonus for full time. Starting salary commensurate with experience. Indefinite loan debt repayment offered for this position. PRN and Part Time rates starting at $45/hr! Let's discuss how we can foster your growth!
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM…
- Financially incentivized clinical development ladder
- National Leadership Development Program supported by local mentor
- APTA Accredited Orthopedic PT Residency Program
- Give Back To The Profession! Support of Clinical Instructor certification and incentives for participation
Benefits. The following is the benefits package:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous escalating PTO benefits with separate accrual of sick time
- Annual performance review with opportunity for pay increase
- Center incentive/bonus program
- Employee referral bonuses
- Competitive salary and more!
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.