At NovaCare Rehabilitation, we foster a vibrant and inclusive culture that puts patients at the heart of everything we do. Our office assistant plays a pivotal role in creating and maintaining this culture, ensuring that every patient, family member, and caretaker feels valued and supported. We believe in the power of exceptional customer service, and our office assistant excels at delivering just that. Join our team and become a part of our dynamic and patient-focused culture, where every individual is encouraged to thrive and make a difference
Office Assistant Job Summary - To maintain the overall appearance of the clinic and assist front desk staff with administrative tasks.
- Answer and direct telephone calls and schedule and coordinate patient appointments
- Obtain and verify patient information in order to maintain accurate patient files, electronic medical records (EMR) and billing system information.
- Prepare patient intake forms prior to appointments to ensure timely service.
- Provide excellent customer service meeting and greeting patients, family members, and visitors and answer any questions or offer assistance as needed
- Help to maintain a positive patient experience and safe treatment environment by assisting the clinic staff in maintaining the general cleanliness of the center and ensuring patient care materials are readily available and kept orderly.
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and company policies
- Center Location: Newport, PA
- Type of Employment: Per Diem
- Hours: As Needed
- Starting at $16.00/hr+ Based on Experience
- Full Medical and Dental Benefits: No
- High School Diploma
- Experience in a clinical office environment preferred, but not required
- Fluent typing skills (minimum 40 words per minute) and proficiency with Windows based office technologies (ex. Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, and reach consistently throughout a work day/shift
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.