Nursing Assistant / Patient Care Tech- PRN Nights
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital - West
*In Partnership with Select Medical*
Nursing Assistant (NA) / Patient Care Technician (PCT)
*Seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team*
Per Diem / As Needed
6:00 pm to 6:30 am
Pay Rate: $23.00 an hour for PRN
Shift Differentials for Nights and weekends
This position helps pick up shifts on weekends, holidays, and cover paid time off requests.
Benefits of becoming a Patient Care Tech with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home
- Team-oriented and family-like culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
Patient Care Technicians work collaboratively with our nursing and therapy teams and assist patients in their rehabilitation process. They are obtaining vital signs, help the patient with daily activities, promptly answering call lights, reporting any issues or progress observed, and reinforcing rehab techniques as assigned by the therapy team.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Certified BLS or completion in the first 90 days of employment required.
- Requires hospital experience as a patient care technician, nursing assistant, or actively enrolled in nursing school.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.