Hand Therapist (Occupational Therapist/Physical Therapist)
Select Physical Therapy is seeking a talented full-time Hand Therapist (Occupational Therapist or Physical Therapist) at our outpatient Hand Therapy, Center of Excellence, located in Bethany, OK
You do not need to be a certified hand therapist to be considered, but you MUST have solid hand therapy experience working as an OT or PT. An active license is REQUIRED. Select Medical is the leading employer for hand therapy nationwide, with over 300 CHTs and 250 therapists becoming CHTs in 32 states. Best practices and evidence-based programs are utilized for individualized patient care.
The hand therapist will be working with 100% upper extremity patients. You will work closely with a group of CHTs in the region for support, education and to schedule coverage. Our centers are fully equipped to provide care to patients ranging from post-surgical, and non-operative to work conditioning. You will have the opportunity to work closely with excellent hand surgeons.
- CHTs or exam-ready within the year, and working in hand therapy
- Occupational Therapist or Physical Therapist with working experience in hand therapy
Compensation: Salaried, commensurate with experience
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications, and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Student Debt Benefit Program
- Competitive salary, BONUS, and more!
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy or Physical Therapy
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED
- Minimum of two years experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required (can include hand therapy clinical affiliations)
- Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation; hand and splinting experience required
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Valid state driver’s license.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.