Full-time Outpatient Physical Therapist -Aspen Park, CO
Is outpatient orthopedics your calling? Let Select Physical Therapy in Aspen Park, CO be your answer!
Experience the power of physical therapy
Select Physical Therapy is seeking a Full-time Physical Therapist for our Aspen Park, CO location. Our Aspen Park team is growing and looking for a team member who is driven, organized, and a strong communicator! We offer flexible hours, no weekends, and a positive team environment to ensure an exceptional employee and patient experience! You will have strong mentoring, continuing education opportunities offered in house and a career ladder to grow within the company. Apply now to join our team!
Our Full Time Clinicians Enjoy:
- Starting at $71,000/ year
- Sign On Bonus
- Student Load Repayment Assistance
- Unmatched continuing education offerings, including: weekend courses, dry needling certification, journal clubs, online CEUs, and more!
- Included for full time employees
- Up to $5,000/year value
Full benefits including:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401K and Roth IRA with a company match
- Generous Paid Time Off with paid holidays
- Employee discounts
- Much More!
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
Select Physical Therapy is part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1800 locations in 38 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Physio, Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay PhysicalTherapy, Concentra and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Understand appropriate state practice acts and adhere to the laws which govern how physical therapists may practice and whom physical therapists may supervise.
- Complete and maintain all corporate & clinical services required training and maintain compliance with state/local/federal regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct treatment for patients for whom physical therapy is medically necessary and document this need clearly.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third-party payors at all times.
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by the center manager.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.