Certified Hand Therapist (OT) Part Time - Aventura - Up to $5000 sign on bonus
Join the BEST in Hand Therapy in Aventura, FL!
Select Physical Therapy has an immediate need for a part time Certified Hand Therapist (Occupational Therapist) in Aventura, FL. Full time opportunity available if willing to split between Aventura and Sunrise. You must have your CHT credentials to be considered. Our regional hand coordinator will ensure you have what you need for success. We just need YOU! Join our team of 4 PTs, 2 PTA, 1 OT and .5 CHT, treating a busy adult outpatient population. Post op hands/wrists; splitting, workers compensation patients. Our locations are fully equipped to provide care to patients ranging from post surgical, non-operative to work conditioning. You will have the opportunity to work closely with excellent hand surgeons. If you are looking for a stable company with an ACTIVE, GROWING and THRIVING national Hand Therapy program, please apply immediately!
Why join our nationwide team of amazing hand therapists?
- National hand therapy program in 32 states with more than 300 CHT’s nationwide and an additional 300 hand therapists are a part of the national hand therapy program
- Nationally supported mentorship program therapists interested in pursuing their CHT credentials (available in most regions). Experienced therapist have the opportunity to become a mentor.
- Education Department Offers: National UE symposium, National journal club, National CHT study group, free local CEU’s, webinar training programs, additional certification course available for UE COMT
- Hand team meetings in each local area and virtual meetings and training available.
- Opportunities to observe in physician clinics and work in contracted positions in physician’s clinics
- Opportunity for research activities
- Opportunity to teach internal courses on a national and local level and contribute to other educational activities
- Opportunity to develop and participate in program development for special populations
- Hand therapy clinics are fully equipped and provide many treatment options
- Opportunity to deliver unique programs to industrial workers: on-site visits, on site therapy, work conditioning, FCE, ergonomic assessments and pre-employment testing.
- Certified Hand Therapist (CHT)
Compensation. Starting at $45/hr plus up to $5000 sign on bonus! Starting salary commensurate with experience! Opportunity to work full time spiltting between Aventura and Sunrise
Work Schedule: Part Time Mon - Fri (3 days/week until 6pm)
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- Must hold specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy.
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED for CHTs.
- Minimum of two years experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required.
- Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation; hand and splinting experience required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Valid state driver’s license
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.