Nursing Supervisor (RN) / Full-Time Night Shift / $10,000 Sign-On Bonus!
West Gables Rehabilitation Hospital | Select Medical
Nursing Supervisor - Inpatient Rehab
Full-Time Night Shift
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Benefits of becoming a nurse with us:
- Shift Differential!
- Student Debt Benefit Program
- ADN to BSN scholarships
- Tuition Assistance up to $5,000 a year after your first full year of employment
- Clinical Ladder programs vary per location
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability & more)
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable case loads
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
Under the direction of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)/Nurse Manager (if position applies within hospital), the Nurse Supervisor will:
- Guide assigned nursing personnel
- Serve as a resource person and consultant
- Provide and oversee nursing care
- Carry out hospital and departmental philosophy and objectives
- Maintain approved standards of patient care
- Collaborate with appropriate persons for continuity of care under the direction of the Chief Nursing Officer/Nurse Manager
- May provide oversight for the hospital in the absence of the CNO/Nurse Manager
- Valid State RN License required
- Two or more years of experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Certified BLS required.
- Certified ACLS or completion in first 6 months of employment required.
- CRRN required after meeting eligibility requirements.
- One or more years' experience in managerial or supervisory capacity is preferred.
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred.
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
- Food and Nutrition Services
Post offer employment testing (POETs) are completed as part of the onboarding process - to be completed before an employee's first day of work.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.