Physical Therapist Assistant -- Up to $10,000 Sign on Bonus
Looking to work in Sunny California?
Physical Therapist Assistant
STUDENT DEBT REPAYMENT
UP TO $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS
*Full Time and Part Time opportunities are available with FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES/4 DAY WORK WEEK*
Join a fast growing market with opportunity for advancement!
NEW GRADS WELCOME TO APPLY
Select Physical Therapy is GROWING! We have an opening at our Outpatient clinic in HAYWARD, CALIFORNIA and we are seeking an outpatient orthopedic Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) to join our energetic team! This outpatient ortho center treating a mix of teens through geriatrics to include a population of general ortho, sports medicine and industrial clientele. You will be a part of the country's largest provider of outpatient physical therapist connecting with like-minded physical therapists, physical therapy assistants and athletic trainers treating and educating the members of your community. We have reasonable caseload expectations for this full time treating position and welcome PTAs looking for clinical and professional growth from a national leader in outpatient rehabilitation.
Clinic Details: Caseload will consist of predominantly Industrial clientele
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm OR Mon-Fri 7am-4pm
22533 Foothill Blvd
Hayward, CA 94541
Our Full Time Clinicians Enjoy:
- Starting at $34.00 per hour up to $40.00 per hour
- SIGN ON BONUS
- STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES/ 4 DAY WORK WEEK
- UNMATCHED continuing education programs- internal CEU accrediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more!
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Certification and specialist programs
- Leadership Training Program
- Much more!
To apply, upload your resume and complete our online application TODAY!
- Responsible for patient care under the direction and supervision of a licensed physical therapist as mandated by State Practice Act.
- Possesses training and education which allows him/her to assist the Physical Therapist in carrying out prescribed treatment program.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate from an approved curriculum for Physical Therapist Assistants, and having passed a national examination for Physical Therapist Assistants certified by the CAPTE.
- State license and/or certification must be valid in the state in which the individual will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.