Occupational Therapist $5k Sign-On Bonus - Home Health
SSM Health Rehabilitation Network- Home Health
North/Central Territory - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Occupational Therapist (OT) - Full-Time
Hourly pay, not fee for service
SSM Health Home Health Care is seeking a Full-Time Occupational Therapist to join our Home Care Team servicing our Northern territories of St. Louis!
North County/City territory - primary zip codes are: 63102, 63103, 63106, 63107, 63108, 63112, 63113, 63115, 63120, 63133, and 63147, 63104, 63105, 63110, 63111, 63117, 63118, 63121, 63130, 63139.
SSM Health Home Care provides a variety of home care services to meet a variety of needs. Our services can be arranged quickly and efficiently by a single phone call - and referrals can be made by physicians, case managers, social workers, family and friends, or by request from the patient.
**We have been recognized numerous times by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis!**
**Select Medical, Missouri, has been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best-In-State Employers!**
- Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements and modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s need and physician direction
- Responsible for delegation and direction of all discipline specific therapy services for those assigned patients
- Ensures design of functional treatment programs allowing for effective return to community activities
- Serves as an educator of patients, families, students, coworkers and self
- Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline specific therapy services and design of program delivery
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as an Occupational Therapist required.
- Certified BLS or completion in first 90 days of employment required.
- One or more years of clinical experience
- Valid state Driver’s License
*Robust benefits package including:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
If you are a Occupational Therapist who is compassionate, loves working on a highly skilled team, and looking for professional growth opportunities, this is the position for you!
“Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.”
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.