At NovaCare Rehabilitation, a division of Select Medical, we deliver quality in all that we do. We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. We are honest and open in our relationships and straightforward in our communications. At NovaCare, we work together to achieve our company objectives.
Office Assistant Job Summary - To maintain the overall appearance of the clinic and assist front desk staff with administrative tasks.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the clinic
- Dust all rooms in the clinic daily – including but not limited to machines, tables, and blinds
- Vacuum all carpets weekly
- Keep all linens fully stocked
- Maintain the cleanliness of the restroom – including but not limited to wiping down fixtures, toilets, and sinks
- Keep all restroom products fully stocked
- Mop restrooms weekly
- Maintain temperatures of the hot packs and the freezer packs via tracking log
- Remove all trash from cans daily
- Maintain disinfectant spray bottles for gym for patients and members
- Assist Patient Service Specialist with faxing and filing as needed
- Secure facility at the end of the day – turn down lights and lock doors
- Maintains inventory and stocks new inventory
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Center Location: Southampton, PA
- Type of Employment: Per Diem
- Hours: As Needed
- Starting at $14.00 an hour+ Based on Experience
- Full Medical and Dental Benefits: No
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to use all necessary office equipment (faxes, copiers, computers, telephones, etc.)
- Ability to type 40 words per minute preferred
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, and reach consistently throughout a work day/shift
- Appropriate manual dexterity to enable typing (including10-key) throughout a work day/shift
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs, safely, from ground to waist using proper body mechanics
- Ability to carry office supplies up to 10lbs
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people and understand written direction
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Job ID: 261782
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.