Occupational Therapist - Hand Therapist
Position: Occupational Therapist - Hand Therapist
Status: Full Time
Location: 1395 Raiders Way Henderson, NV 89052 (Raiders Way)
Schedule: Monday-Friday 40 hours weekly
Pay range: $80,000 - 110,000 depending on years of experience
** Up to a $10,000 sign on bonus **
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Sign on bonus and/or student debt benefit program available
- UNMATCHED Continuing Education program
- Weekend Workshops
- Annual Hand Therapy Conference
- Certified Hand Therapists Preparation Course with Exam Reimbursement
- Certification in Upper Limb Manual Therapy
- Journal Access
- Hand Therapy Mentorship
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays plus Paid Sick Time
- Affordable PPO Benefits with Tobacco Free Discounts and more.
Apply and speak with our senior recruiter, Amanda!
Dignity Health is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with 1900+ locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- Minimum of level II clinical rotation or fieldwork in hand therapy specific to the application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic is REQUIRED within the last two years.
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Valid state driver’s license.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.