Chief Nursing Officer - Inpatient Rehab
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation | Select Medical
201 Pleasant Hill Road, Chester, NJ 07930
Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)
The Chief Nursing Officer serves as a mentor to the nursing team and plays a key role in developing and growing their staff. This is a great opportunity for a strong nurse leader who is looking to take the next step in their professional career or for an experienced CNO looking to join a dynamic organization.
**This position qualifies for our Loan Repayment Assistance program- full-time employees are eligible after their first 90 days
Other requirements of the CNO role include:
- Steer progressive clinical excellence through staff development
- Shares responsibility for employee engagement, recruitment and retention
- Provide nursing care to patients with acute medical conditions
- Actively assign nursing personnel, serve as a resource person and consultant.
- Implement company standards of care, policies, and procedures
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are met
- Create and implement schedule for safe staffing
- Work collaboratively with hospital leadership and other departments in order to achieve the best patient outcomes
- MSN required
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required
- 3-5 years of hospital nursing experience required.
- 3 or more yeas of experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity required
- Certified BLS completed on date of hire required
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire
- Three of these years of RN experience in rehabilitation nursing preferred
- CRRN required when eligible.
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.